Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: XE5 and Windows 10

This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Jan 18, 2016 7:33 AM Last Post By: Randall Carpenter
Randall Carpenter

XE5 and Windows 10  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 6, 2016 11:21 AM
I am currently running Delphi XE5 on Windows 8.1 pro. I want to do my in-place upgrade to Windows 10.

I want to make sure I won't have any problems with Delphi XE5 after upgrading to windows 10.

Has anyone done the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8.1 pro on a machine with Delphi XE5 installed? Were there any problems running Delphi XE5 after doing the upgrade?

Your comments will be appreciated.

Randall H. Carpenter
Piet Terblanche

Re: XE5 and Windows 10
Correct
  Posted: Jan 18, 2016 12:23 AM   in response to: Randall Carpenter in response to: Randall Carpenter
I've switched from 8.1 to 10 with C++Builder XE5 and the only problem so far is that in edit mode (code) the Structure window is blank. In design mode (form) the Structure window shows Object Inspector and Structure normally.

Piet
Randall Carpenter

Re: XE5 and Windows 10  
  Posted: Jan 18, 2016 7:33 AM   in response to: Piet Terblanche in response to: Piet Terblanche
Piet Terblanche wrote:
I've switched from 8.1 to 10 with C++Builder XE5 and the only problem so far is that in edit mode (code) the Structure window is blank. In design mode (form) the Structure window shows Object Inspector and Structure normally.

Piet

Thanks for reply. I appreciate it.

Randall H. Carpenter
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02