Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: integrating java sources in firemonkey project

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Feb 20, 2015 12:50 AM Last Post By: François Lerebo...
François Lerebo...

integrating java sources in firemonkey project  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 19, 2015 7:48 AM
Hello

I try to set up a private Update on Delphi XE7 with Firemonkey.
I found a method as shown here: [https://code.google.com/p/auto-update-apk-client/]

so I recovered files across and used java2OP to create a bridge with the file sources.

I then added what it takes to classes.dex file as shown in this example: [http://dannywind.nl/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/AutostartDelphiXE5AndroidAppOnBoot.pdf]
(for information this example works). Then I added the .jar created in the library.
so I use the functions that the bridge file generated for autoupdate.
when I run the application on android, I have the following message: "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com / XXXX / AutoUpdate / AutoUpdateApk"

Do you have an idea to solve the problem?

Edited by: François Lerebourg on Feb 19, 2015 7:51 AM
Eli M

Re: integrating java sources in firemonkey project  
  Posted: Feb 19, 2015 10:19 PM   in response to: François Lerebo... in response to: François Lerebo...
Check the Deployment section and or open the APK in a Zip editor to make sure there are not 2 classes.dex included. People that have had similar problems checked and found that there were 2 classes.dex and once they removed the original one it started to work. Or so it seemed.
François Lerebo...

Re: integrating java sources in firemonkey project  
  Posted: Feb 20, 2015 12:50 AM   in response to: Eli M in response to: Eli M
Eli M wrote:
Check the Deployment section and or open the APK in a Zip editor to make sure there are not 2 classes.dex included. People that have had similar problems checked and found that there were 2 classes.dex and once they removed the original one it started to work. Or so it seemed.

I looked in the apk and there is only one classes.dex .

another idea ?

Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02