Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: CSRadStudioTools210.dll missing

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 7 - Last Post: Mar 10, 2015 5:08 AM Last Post By: Adriano Macome
brent shelton

CSRadStudioTools210.dll missing  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 6, 2015 8:18 AM
I was removing old versions of Delphi and I removed Code Site Express. Now when I start Delphi XE7, I get "Could not find Wizard, 'C:\Program Files (x86)\CS5\Bin\CSRadStudioTools210.dll' everytime I run it. Is there a way to get this back without using Modify, Repair, Uninstall? I've install hotfixes and other things that I don't want to lose. I cannot find the standalone installer for Code Site Express.

Edited by: brent shelton on Feb 6, 2015 5:12 PM
Andy Vines

Re: CSRadStudioTools210.dll missing  
  Posted: Feb 10, 2015 3:47 AM   in response to: brent shelton in response to: brent shelton
brent shelton wrote:
I was removing old versions of Delphi and I removed Code Site Express. Now when I start Delphi XE7, I get "Could not find Wizard, 'C:\Program Files (x86)\CS5\Bin\CSRadStudioTools210.dll' everytime I run it. Is there a way to get this back without using Modify, Repair, Uninstall? I've install hotfixes and other things that I don't want to lose. I cannot find the standalone installer for Code Site Express.

Edited by: brent shelton on Feb 6, 2015 5:12 PM

Go to the Icon for Modify, Repair, Install, right click it and choose go to file location (You have to do this twice if you are on Windows 8) you will then see a folder called CodeInsite Installer amongst the others, double click and keep going through the bag folders until you get to the installer
brent shelton

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 6:03 AM   in response to: Andy Vines in response to: Andy Vines
Go to the Icon for Modify, Repair, Install, right click it and choose go to file location (You have to do this twice if you are on Windows 8) you will then see a folder called CodeInsite Installer amongst the others, double click and keep going through the bag folders until you get to the installer

When I uninstalled CodeSite, it must have removed that. Thanks for the help though. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Brent
Adriano Macome

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 11:43 AM   in response to: brent shelton in response to: brent shelton
Hello,

I am with exactly the same problem, after uninstalled CodeInsite (using uninstaller), RadStudio XE7 retuns this error message every time I run it. So my question is how to fix this problem. I tried by reparing XE7 installation but it continues with same error.

Adriano.

brent shelton wrote:

When I uninstalled CodeSite, it must have removed that. Thanks for the help though. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Brent
quinn wildman

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 2:02 PM   in response to: Adriano Macome in response to: Adriano Macome
Did you see the answer provided by Andy in this thread? I expect it to
solve your problem.

Adriano Macome wrote:
I am with exactly the same problem, after uninstalled CodeInsite (using uninstaller), RadStudio XE7 retuns this error message every time I run it. So my question is how to fix this problem. I tried by reparing XE7 installation but it continues with same error.
Adriano Macome

Posted: Mar 9, 2015 4:18 AM   in response to: quinn wildman in response to: quinn wildman
Yes, I saw it, but I can´t understand what he means. I can´t see the folder CODEINSITE that it says.

quinn wildman wrote:
solve your problem.
Alexey Horoshilov

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 2:16 AM   in response to: Adriano Macome in response to: Adriano Macome
Adriano Macome wrote:
Yes, I saw it, but I can´t understand what he means. I can´t see the folder CODEINSITE that it says.

quinn wildman wrote:
solve your problem.

1) Run "RegEdit.exe"
2) Find value "CSRadStudioTools210.dll" (path like as "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\15.0\Experts\...")
3) Delete registry key found
4) Done!
Adriano Macome

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 5:08 AM   in response to: Alexey Horoshilov in response to: Alexey Horoshilov
It does the trick!, thank you very much.

1) Run "RegEdit.exe"
2) Find value "CSRadStudioTools210.dll" (path like as "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\15.0\Experts\...")
3) Delete registry key found
4) Done!
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02