Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.


Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: New IntraWeb XIV release



Permlink Replies: 13 - Last Post: Dec 13, 2014 5:17 AM Last Post By: Nelson Allein J...
Alexandre Machado

Posts: 1,754
Registered: 8/10/13
New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 1, 2014 10:06 AM
Hi,

there is a new IntraWeb XIV release, version 14.0.35: http://atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20141127.EN.aspx

Edited by: Alexandre Machado on Dec 1, 2014 1:05 PM
Dan Barclay

Posts: 889
Registered: 11/9/03
Re: New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 1, 2014 10:30 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Alexandre Machado wrote:
Hi,

there is a new IntraWeb XII release, version 14.0.35: http://atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20141127.EN.aspx

Thanks. I was hoping a new release would come soon. I'm guessing it will resolve the issue I was having with build 34

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=678913#678913

If you still have that on your list to work on, hold off until I get the .35 update and .35 source to see if they play well together.

Thanks,
Dan
Alexandre Machado

Posts: 1,754
Registered: 8/10/13
Re: New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 1, 2014 1:29 PM   in response to: Dan Barclay in response to: Dan Barclay
Dan Barclay wrote:
Alexandre Machado wrote:
Hi,

there is a new IntraWeb XII release, version 14.0.35: http://atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20141127.EN.aspx

Thanks. I was hoping a new release would come soon. I'm guessing it will resolve the issue I was having with build 34

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=678913#678913

Hi Dan,

This as successfully tested using Delphi XE2. The same files available for you were used in a clean test machine.

If you have any issues, please let me know.

Best regards
Dan Barclay

Posts: 889
Registered: 11/9/03
Re: New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 3, 2014 4:30 PM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Alexandre Machado wrote:
Dan Barclay wrote:
Alexandre Machado wrote:
Hi,

there is a new IntraWeb XII release, version 14.0.35: http://atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20141127.EN.aspx

Thanks. I was hoping a new release would come soon. I'm guessing it will resolve the issue I was having with build 34

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=678913#678913

Hi Dan,

This as successfully tested using Delphi XE2. The same files available for you were used in a clean test machine.

If you have any issues, please let me know.

Thanks for the input. We are still having the "different version of IWHTML40Interfaces.HTML40FormInterface" problem and have tested on 3 different machines. All are with XE2. Two machines are Win7/32, one is Win7/64. The Win7/64 has never had a previous version of Delphi installed, the others have had more Delphi history. All get the same error.

We did uninstall IW and ran the bundle uninstall tool as defined in your update documentation, though I did not remove the Indy files. This reference did not appear to be Indy related and we have other projects dependent on that so we are not in a position to risk Indy at the moment.

We are trying to track down the trigger but have not finished experimenting. I can say that if we remove the "...\Sources\Lib\core" directory from the search path the problem does not appear. We have not narrowed it beyond that.

Is there a quick way to tell, maybe from the contents of a debug exe or map, where the source of a unit originates? I haven't looked at that but it occurred to me that the info may be available if I knew where to look and what to look for. If we are picking up an unexpected library copy from somewhere then looking at origin should point that out.

Thanks,
Dan
Chad Hower

Posts: 613
Registered: 3/2/07
Re: New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 1, 2014 12:49 PM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
On 12/1/2014 2:06 PM, Alexandre Machado wrote:
there is a new IntraWeb XII release, version 14.0.35:http://atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20141127.EN.aspx

XII is 14.0.35? :)

--
"Programming is an art form that fights back"
IntraWeb IRC and Web Chat:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Support/IRC.aspx
Alexandre Machado

Posts: 1,754
Registered: 8/10/13
Re: New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 1, 2014 1:11 PM   in response to: Chad Hower in response to: Chad Hower
XII is 14.0.35?

Fixed
Hafedh TRIMECHE

Posts: 107
Registered: 12/29/06
Re: New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 1, 2014 1:32 PM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Alexandre Machado wrote:
XII is 14.0.35?

Fixed

RegisterIOHandlerClass still not fixed.
Allen Noland

Posts: 45
Registered: 1/11/03
Re: New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 2, 2014 6:54 AM   in response to: Hafedh TRIMECHE in response to: Hafedh TRIMECHE
Hafedh TRIMECHE wrote:
Alexandre Machado wrote:
XII is 14.0.35?

Fixed

RegisterIOHandlerClass still not fixed.

Alexandre, I don't see any reference to a fix for my issue we have e-mailed about regarding applet files not being accessible. Can you comment on if it has been resolved?

Thanks
Allen

Alexandre Machado

Posts: 1,754
Registered: 8/10/13
Re: New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 11, 2014 5:40 AM   in response to: Hafedh TRIMECHE in response to: Hafedh TRIMECHE
Hafedh TRIMECHE wrote:
Alexandre Machado wrote:
XII is 14.0.35?

Fixed

RegisterIOHandlerClass still not fixed.

Yes it is :-)

The problem is: Does not matter if you are using a custom IOHandler, you need to set ServerController.SSLOptions.Port <> 0.
IW internal classes detect if they should initialize SSL support (creating the IOHandler) checking the SSLOptions.Port for a value other than zero. Just set it to 443 (or any other value) and you are done.

Best regards
Tim Roberts

Posts: 21
Registered: 1/15/03
Re: New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 8, 2014 1:49 PM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
The issue with TIWLink is fixed thanks.

I did have one issue though. A number of controls in my project had their font colour set to clNone. They previously rendered with black text but in this version the text is invisible when rendered.
Alexandre Machado

Posts: 1,754
Registered: 8/10/13
Re: New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 10, 2014 3:41 AM   in response to: Tim Roberts in response to: Tim Roberts
A number of controls in my project had their font colour set to clNone. They previously rendered with black text but in this version the text is invisible when rendered.

Really? Can you tell me which controls? We have tested it in dozens of test case projects and there were no problems at all.
Tim Roberts

Posts: 21
Registered: 1/15/03
Re: New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 10, 2014 12:47 PM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
TIWDatePicker was one. The text in the box showed but when it dropped down the calendar part of it had nothing in it. Changing the Font.Color property from clNone to clWebBlack fixed this problem. I notice that now when I drop this control on a form or frame the default value for Font.Color is clWebBlack. Is this a change in the new version?

Alexandre Machado wrote:
A number of controls in my project had their font colour set to clNone. They previously rendered with black text but in this version the text is invisible when rendered.

Really? Can you tell me which controls? We have tested it in dozens of test case projects and there were no problems at all.
Alexandre Machado

Posts: 1,754
Registered: 8/10/13
Re: New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 11, 2014 4:53 AM   in response to: Tim Roberts in response to: Tim Roberts
Tim Roberts wrote:
TIWDatePicker was one. The text in the box showed but when it dropped down the calendar part of it had nothing in it. Changing the Font.Color property from clNone to clWebBlack fixed this problem. I notice that now when I drop this control on a form or frame the default value for Font.Color is clWebBlack. Is this a change in the new version?

Alexandre Machado wrote:
A number of controls in my project had their font colour set to clNone. They previously rendered with black text but in this version the text is invisible when rendered.

Really? Can you tell me which controls? We have tested it in dozens of test case projects and there were no problems at all.

I see. I think TIWDatePicker is a TMS control, correct? In fact we didn't change default attributes for font/font.color so I have to check this.
AFAIK, the proposed changes didn't affect IW standard controls, but maybe it affected TMS's. I'll check and let you know, OK?
We have to release a new fix because of a critical bug in ISAPI core. If required, we will probably fix this as well.

Best regards
Nelson Allein J...

Posts: 10
Registered: 10/8/05
Re: New IntraWeb XIV release
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 13, 2014 5:17 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Reporting Bug link youtube: http://youtu.be/DXin8ywxqrs

Alexandre Machado wrote:
Hi,

there is a new IntraWeb XIV release, version 14.0.35: http://atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20141127.EN.aspx

Edited by: Alexandre Machado on Dec 1, 2014 1:05 PM
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02