Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: uPnP library / components

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Sep 23, 2014 11:30 PM Last Post By: Philippe Guille...
Philippe Guille...

uPnP library / components
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Sep 22, 2014 11:16 AM
Hi - Does anybody know a good set of components to ease uPnP (AV) / DLNA management ? More precisely, I'm trying to do something very simple : I want to send a mp3 stream to an upnp/DLNA client. Don't need the discovery, just the very basic streaming, but I'm not familiar with upnp/DLNA so I need something pretty simple / "componentized". I don't want to setup a complex media controler or a media server, just using a media renderer to play the audio he is sent to. Discovery will be "somehow hard coded by static configuration"

Edited by: Philippe Guillemette on Sep 22, 2014 1:51 PM
Philippe Guille...

Re: uPnP library / components
  Posted: Sep 23, 2014 10:19 AM   in response to: Philippe Guille... in response to: Philippe Guille...
Or at least did somebody compiled libupnp for C++ builder. I've seen that it reauires pthread-win32 which seems to be manageable
Philippe Guille...

Re: uPnP library / components
  Posted: Sep 23, 2014 11:30 PM   in response to: Philippe Guille... in response to: Philippe Guille...
Philippe Guillemette wrote:
Or at least did somebody compiled libupnp for C++ builder. I've seen that it reauires pthread-win32 which seems to be manageable

No worries - I got it recompiled tonight, as well as pthread-win32 - all good
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02