Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: UI/UX and MVP

Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: Sep 14, 2014 10:38 PM Last Post By: Chan Chi Keung
> Rich <

UI/UX and MVP
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Sep 12, 2014 9:51 AM
The software development world is now abuzz with start ups offering innovative products and services. Delphi being a RAD system that is a powerhouse in quick prototyping is a great tool for developing an MVP (minimum viable product).

With an MVP your main concern is discovering market interest as the first step to funding for growing a business based on the MVP. Delphi is wonderful for such attempts because it can reduce coding time. Thus getting the MVP into the hands of users asap!

Another focus with MVP development is the user interface and user experience of the product. Yet another area that benefits from RAD. Designers and founders can both work in Delphi to create forms for the MVP. Those forms can them be used directly by developers.

Any thoughts?

BTW... Is posting here and the new community considered cross-posting?

Bruce McGee

Re: UI/UX and MVP
  Posted: Sep 12, 2014 2:22 PM   in response to: > Rich < in response to: > Rich <
Rich wrote:

I think so. And if you use these forums, you should probably use the
Computer Industry group that John mentioned.

Pick one place and I'll follow up there.

--
Regards,
Bruce McGee
Glooscap Software
> Rich <

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 3:36 PM   in response to: Bruce McGee in response to: Bruce McGee
Bruce McGee wrote:

Pick one place and I'll follow up there.

Cool let's do the new community. I like to use new stuff. No offense to John but I'm liking to be progressive.

The post is in UI.
Chan Chi Keung

Posted: Sep 14, 2014 10:36 PM   in response to: > Rich < in response to: > Rich <
> Rich < wrote:
The software development world is now abuzz with start ups offering innovative products and services. Delphi being a RAD system that is a powerhouse in quick prototyping is a great tool for developing an MVP (minimum viable product).

With an MVP your main concern is discovering market interest as the first step to funding for growing a business based on the MVP. Delphi is wonderful for such attempts because it can reduce coding time. Thus getting the MVP into the hands of users asap!

Another focus with MVP development is the user interface and user experience of the product. Yet another area that benefits from RAD. Designers and founders can both work in Delphi to create forms for the MVP. Those forms can them be used directly by developers.

Any thoughts?

For LEAN startup, i found that "Running LEAN" easy to use.
http://www.amazon.com/Running-Lean-Iterate-Plan-Works/dp/1449305172/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410759302&sr=1-1&keywords=running+lean

Hope useful to you

Edited by: Chan Chi Keung on Sep 14, 2014 10:36 PM
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02