Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: In TIWGrid how to Jump to CurrentRow

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Jul 20, 2014 12:08 AM Last Post By: Dmitry Anisimov
Jose Luis Verge...

In TIWGrid how to Jump to CurrentRow  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Sep 27, 2012 3:04 PM
Hi,

I have an IWGRID with many rows of data and need to show some specific Row at the top of the table.

I set:

IWGrid1.CurrentRow:=Number;
IWGrid1.ScrollToCurrentRow:=TRUE;

is it needed something else? Because the Grid continues showing the first row and I cannot find another method for selecting the Row to show at the top.

Thanks

Jose Luis
Jackson Gomes

Re: In TIWGrid how to Jump to CurrentRow  
  Posted: Sep 27, 2012 11:34 PM   in response to: Jose Luis Verge... in response to: Jose Luis Verge...
I have an IWGRID with many rows of data and need to show some specific Row at the top of the table.

I set:

is it needed something else? Because the Grid continues showing the first row and I cannot find another method for selecting the Row to show at the top.

can you post a link to download a demo (source code) of what are your doing and how?

also, please let us know which IW version are you using
Dmitry Anisimov

Re: In TIWGrid how to Jump to CurrentRow  
  Posted: Jul 20, 2014 12:08 AM   in response to: Jackson Gomes in response to: Jackson Gomes
I have exact the same situation,
use XE + IW XI

Jackson Gomes wrote:

I set:

can you post a link to download a demo (source code) of what are your doing and how?

also, please let us know which IW version are you using
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02